Diploma of Professional Coaching
Diploma designed to help you grow a professional coaching practice and gain recognition from the International Coach Federation.
ABOUT THE COURSE
• Approved by the International Coach Federation so you can apply for membership when you graduate and complete the required hours of coaching.
• Eight units of study, including an understanding of human behaviour and what motivates clients to change.
• Self-paced so you can complete the course in 6-12 months-or even less time if you devote more than 5-6 hours per week to your studies.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars at your convenience. Workshop option is recommended.
• Focused on you – your very own personalised approach to help you uncover your goals and dreams, and ways to achieve them.
• Focused on how to become a Professional Coach – coaching ethically and responsibly to international standards.
• Skilling you with 8 specific Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques to help you build rapid rapport with clients, communicate more effectively and build better relationships.
• Support provided 7 days a week via email & phone. • Assigned your own Coach / Mentor for the duration of the course.
• Hours of practical, hands-on,coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and help you learn how to coach ethically and responsibly to international standards.
• Investment = $5400
• 20% discount provided for upfront payment.
• Payment plans are available – see Course BrochureDownload Brochure
Click the button below to enrol via PAYMENT PLAN: