Become a Professional Coach
Learn how to coach ethically, legally & responsibly to International standards
Professional | Life | Business | Career Transition | Team | Leadership | Executive | Health, Wellness & Vitality
Studying with us
- Self-paced online study supported by an assigned mentor.
- ALL our Diploma* Courses are accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Positive Psychology approach with unrivalled evidence-based course content that you can apply immediately to your life and work.
- 3 day in-person and / or 8 x 3hr virtual workshops INCLUDED in course fees.
- Monthly ICF Group Mentor Coaching webinars INCLUDED in course fees.
- Monthly Establish Your Coaching Business webinars INCLUDED in course fees.
- Establish Your Coaching Business units FREE to all ICF Level 2 Coaching Diploma students.
- Our Educators are leading experts in their own field who freely share their knowledge and skills.
- Competitively priced courses offering the best value in the coach-training market place.
- Payment plans are available and can be tailored to suit your needs to ensure it is affordable for everyone.
- Upon graduating from your Diploma, you can apply for credentialing with the International Coach Federation.
- We pride ourselves on creating excellent coaches – to us you are a name, not a number.
- Short courses are credited towards Diploma Courses. *non-AQF Diploma
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to complete the course?
If you can spend 5-6 hours a week on your studies you should complete the course in around 9 - 12 months. Naturally if you can commit to more study time you can complete your Diploma more quickly. Some of our graduates have completed their Diploma in under 4 months.
2. When can I start?
Straight away! You will be enrolled and receive login details within hours of payment / first payment being made and us having received your completed Enrolment Form.
Upon enrolment you are provided with a key dates calendar with registration links to all the supporting workshops and webinars at least 12 months in advance. If you would like to peruse a key dates calendar please email [email protected]
3. How do I access the course material?
Upon enrolment you gain immediate access to all the course units of study and accompanying questions via our learning platform (Talent LMS). You read through the information in the workbook and watch the video for that particular unit of study and make sure that you understand the learning material and know how to apply it to coaching situations and answer the questions.
4. How long do I have to complete my Diploma course?
We encourage you to complete the Diploma coaching courses within 12 months. The reason we urge students to complete within the year is two-fold: (i) it gives students a target to work to, hence motivating them to keep studying towards completion, and (ii) we regularly review and if necessary, update, course content to ensure that it is consistent with industry standards and the ICF requirements for coaching, which constitute the Gold Standard of professional practice.
5. How am I assessed?
You complete the online assessments with support provided by our Education Team. You receive feedback on your assessments within 48 hours so that you may quickly improve and progress (coach recordings excepted as they require a good deal more assessment although we still aim to complete these within 96hrs).
6. What support will I receive?
Upon enrolment you are assigned a mentor who is generally the Educator who will be assessing your work – they are there to help you through your course. Our dedicated Education Team is available to answer your questions via email or phone. In addition, the workshops and webinars offer a great opportunity to tap into support from your facilitators and student peer group.
7. What is your Guarantee?
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your investment within 5 days of your first payment being confirmed, we will offer you a full refund or alternate course. In the event of a refund, you must provide evidence via a witnessed Statutory Declaration that you have deleted all downloaded learning materials (our intellectual property).
8. Making payment?
When you have decided that this coaching course is the right course for you click on the Contact us button or email [email protected]. You can pay upfront and receive a 20% discount or spread payments over 12 months. We can arrange an invoice for you and accept Credit card and EFT payments. Please feel free to talk to us if you would like to structure payments any other way – some students prefer to pay over 3 or 6 months for example and we are entirely flexible to meet your needs.
9. Is attendance at webinars and workshops compulsory?
Our courses are approved by the ICF, so if you are intending to seek ICF credentialing (and want the ICF stamp on your graduation certificate) you will need to have attended at least one workshop and 7 x Group Mentor Coaching webinars in order to have the required number of coach-training hours under your belt. You can graduate having completed the online study only (without the ICF stamp). Attending workshops and webinars are a fantastic opportunity for you to put your learnings into practice in a safe and supportive environment.
10. Do the workshops and webinars cost anything extra?
No – Attendance at workshops and webinars are all included in the cost of your course and not only that, you can attend as many workshops as you like. You can even attend after graduating as some do - it’s an excellent chance to revise, practice and brush up on your coaching techniques.
11. What if I’m not ready to commit to a Diploma level coaching course just yet?
We provide two Coaching Foundations courses and a Certificate of Coaching for those wanting to take more of a stepping-stone study approach to becoming a Professional Coach – see short courses tab. These courses all carry RPL onto Diploma courses and you only pay the difference as you “move up” in your studies with us.
12. I want to set up a Coaching Business, but don’t know where to start?
Support to identify your niche market and develop your Coaching Toolkit is provided as you complete the assessments in one of the units of study. All ICF ^Level 2 Diploma students receive two BONUS units of study "Establish Your Coaching Business", These are marked units of study and entirely optional. We also provide monthly "Establish Your Coaching Business" webinars for all Diploma students.
*Students enrolled in the Diploma of Life Coaching already have two units of study dedicated to establishing and marketing your coaching business.
13. I am looking to introduce coaching into my organisation so do you cater for multiple students?
Yes – we work with organisations to build bespoke coach-training solutions. These range from, for example, 3 people doing a Foundations course, to 6 doctors doing an Executive Diploma, right through to a larger team or whole of organisation solutions. Please contact us to discuss all options available to you and your organisation.