Diploma of Leadership Coaching
Diploma level course to gain coaching skills to coach current mid-level leaders, future leaders, your direct reports or others in any workplace or organisation.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course is for line managers, emerging managers, HR professionals and talented individuals who want to gain coaching skills to coach your direct reports or others in your organisation.
• 11 units of study, including the 8 units of the Diploma of Professional Coaching.
• Includes 3 units of study to develop your coaching leadership style, communication, change management and innovation abilities and enhance your personal relationships with your direct reports, colleagues and others in the organisation.
• You learn how to be a more effective leader, influencer and communicator, how to manage upwards and use your power bases to bring about change.
• Credit may be available if you have already completed similar academic studies in these areas.
• You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
• Hours of practical, hands-on, coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and learn how to coach ethically and responsibly to international standards.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars at your convenience. Workshop option is recommended.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support provided, 7 days a week via email & phone, as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coaching Federation when you graduate.
• Your Investment = $8,100
• 20% Upfront Discount = $6,480
• 12 Month Payment Plan = $675 per month
Please note - Everything is included. No further charges to complete your course.Download Brochure