Diploma of Health, Wellness & Vitality Coaching
Diploma designed to assist individuals live a healthy lifestyle, enjoying the beneﬁts of eating healthily, exercising regularly and being free of any issues that may impact on their mental and emotional health..
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Diploma of Health, Wellness and Vitality Coaching is designed to assist individuals live a healthy lifestyle, enjoying the benefits of eating healthily, exercising regularly and being free of any issues that may impact on their mental and emotional health.
The course is suited to anyone wanting to assist clients lead a healthier lifestyle, and is particularly suited to fitness professionals and life coaches wanting to add health coaching to their business, as well as to existing health professionals wanting to use a coaching approach to relate better with your patients, staff and colleagues, and possibly create your own health coaching business.
Learn how to coach others to lead a healthier lifestyle in which they eat more nutritious foods, exercise and engage in movement more regularly, thereby improving their mental mindset and emotional wellbeing. You’ll learn a lot about how your body works too!
When you have completed this course you will have:
• Learned how to coach clients to lead a healthier lifestyle based on increased physical fitness and movement, better eating choices and improved mindset and emotional wellbeing.
• Identified the essential nutrients that contribute to a balanced diet and how they contribute to the body’s structure, function and movement, as well as how to develop food plans and read food labels.
• Discovered how to coach clients to increase their confidence, resilience and resourcefulness to maximise their strengths, manage stress levels and achieve their lifestyle goals.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and have completed the required number of coaching hours.
• Investment = $7500
• 20% discount provided for upfront payment .
• Payment plans are available – see Course Brochure:Download Brochure