Diploma of Career Transition Coaching
Over the past 5 years, webinar series have been developed to help you establish and grow your coaching business, develop your social and emotional intelligence, and support you to become a more inspiring leader. These resources are available to students in the Resourses section of the LMS.
ABOUT THE COURSE
• Eleven units of study, including the Diploma of Professional Coaching.
• The remaining three units focus on how to coach clients who have voluntarily or involuntarily left their employment and are seeking assistance to manage the transition and find another job.
• You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
* The Diploma of Career Transition Coaching includes the Diploma of Professional Coaching has course-approval from the International Coach Federation.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars at your convenience. Workshop option is recommended.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support provided, 7 days a week via email & phone, as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business.
• A Video Series of 10 recordings was developed in 2015 to help you establish and grow your coaching business. In 2016 the 10-part video series focused on building your Social and Emotional Intelligence. In 2017 the Inspiring Leaders Series is designed to assist you coach leaders in corporates and the community so that they achieve better outcomes for those they serve. These video series are available to students in the Resources section of the Member’s Site.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and have completed the required number of coaching hours.
• Investment = $7500
• 20% discount provided for upfront payment .
• Payment plans are available – see Course Brochure:Download Brochure