Diploma of Career Transition Coaching
This course prepares coaches to work in either community and corporate settings with individuals who wish to make a career change voluntarily (e.g. seeking promotion, retiring) or those who have had a career change forced upon them involuntarily.
ABOUT THE COURSE
• Eleven units of study, including the Diploma of Professional Coaching.
• The remaining three units focus on how to coach clients who have voluntarily or involuntarily left their employment and are seeking assistance to manage the transition and find another job.
• Studying 5-6 hours per week we suggest you will graduate in 9-12 months, however the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support provided, 7 days a week via email & phone, as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business.
• Delivered online via workbooks and videos and supported by workshops and webinars.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coaching Federation when you graduate.
• Your Investment = $8,100
• 20% Upfront Discount = $6,480
• 12 Month Payment Plan = $675 per month
Please note - Everything is included. No further charges to complete your course.
Enrolling is easy!