Diploma of Business Coaching
Become a successful Business Coach with a Diploma of Business Coaching.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Diploma of Business Coaching consists of the Diploma of Professional Coaching (first 8 units) plus four units which focus on how to coach business owners and managers to plan and establish their business, operate it legally, remain compliant and market their products and services.
• 12 units of study in total (8 units of study in the Diploma of Professional Coaching plus 4 core units based on the Certificate).
• You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
• You can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if you have previous business experience or qualifications.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars atyour convenience. Workshop option is recommended.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support provided, 7 days a week via email & phone, as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business.
• Business and marketing support via videos and personal coaching / mentoring throughout the course.
• Hours of practical coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and learn how to coach ethically and responsibly to international standards.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coaching Federation when you graduate.
• Your Investment = $8,100
• 20% Upfront Discount = $6,480
• 12 Month Payment Plan = $675 per month
Please note - Everything is included. No further charges to complete your course.Download Brochure